Syracuse Habitat for Humanity Homeownership
With Syracuse Habitat for Humanity, you are eligible to apply for a Habitat for Humanity home if:
- your income is 60% of HUD guidelines.
- Click this link for current HUD guidelines: http://www.homehq.org/homeownership/HUD.html
- you are living in substandard housing.
- you have the ability to pay a mortgage and have a decent credit report.
- you have a willingness to partner with Habitat and work 300 sweat equity hours.
Call the Syracuse Humanity for Humanity office at (315) 422-2230 for more information regarding these requirements. Or click here to send an e-mail enquiry.
Syracuse Habitat for Humanity holds open enrollment meetings several times through out the year. We only accept applications at these meetings. To be notified when the next meeting will be held, call the Syracuse Habitat for Humanity office at 315-422-2230, and put your name on the list. We also publish meeting announcments in the newspaper.